Who Are We?

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Billionaire's Fake Fiancée by Claire Adams


 

 

Time is running out. My mother only has 6 months to live, and I'm desperate. I need to make her dream come true...seeing me get married. I know it's crazy. I'm a billionaire. I'm a player. I don't want a wife. But, I need to make this happen for her. That's where Maddie comes in. She's my childhood friend, a struggling actress and so incredibly hot. Maddie's perfect for the role of my love interest. It doesn't hurt that she wants to help me fulfill my mother's dream. However, she may come at a price that's more than the half a million dollars for her service.


Amazon US | Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopechest by Kailee Reese Samuels

Title: Hopechest Series: The SOS Series Book 4 Author: Kailee Reese Samuels Genre: Dark Erotic Romance Published: July 2, 201...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

AmazonGC Banner