Blog Archive

Teach Me Daddy Isabella Starling & Demi Donovan




Title: Teach Me Daddy 
Author: Isabella Starling & Demi Donovan 












Daddy’s gonna teach her some manners.
MADDOX
I’ve done bad things, I’ve got a reputation. But if I do this, everything could go away. It’s time to pay for my mistakes. 
I have to take little Cora’s virginity. Spoil her from the good little girl into a naughty vixen that begs for Daddy so good.
I have to teach her to be a good slut, but only for me.
And then, I have to let her go, and never look back.
CORA
He’s my teacher.
I shouldn’t be attracted to him – he’s intent on humiliating me in class and making me kneel in private.
I should hate Maddox. Should see him for the handsome, inked monster that he is.
But I can’t stay away. Can’t stop myself from begging…
Teach me, Daddy.
A full-length dark romance novel. Teacher/student theme. Standalone, no cliffhanger, no cheating. HEA guaranteed






















Isabella Starling started out as a voracious reader of dark romance, and has since evolved her love of reading into writing dark, twisted romantic tales. When not spending time with her boyfriend, two cats & a Labrador pup, she's chatting away to author friends and plotting her next release.


Demi Donovan is a writer on a mission. A mission to bring bad boys, dark love and filthy dreams to every page she writes, that is.
A lifelong reader, writing is something she always wanted to do. The fact that she can write about all the dark, twisted things going through her head only makes it that much better. 
Demi lives in a small town with big dogs, even bigger aspirations and a man who isn't a bad boy, but definitely plenty filthy.




Isabella 


Demi




Teach Me Daddy Teach Me Daddy by Isabella Starling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Teach Me Daddy
Author: Isabella Starling & Demi Donovan







This author duo is amazing! Finishing Teach Me Daddy in a few hours in one sitting surprised even myself since I rarely do that these days what with responsibilities and the ever aggravating adulting that I have to do on a daily basis, but every single moment was more than worth it! A bargain had been made for Cora's virginity, Maddox was to take it, teaching her about love, desire, pleasure, dependance and then heartbreaking loss so she would turn to another and forget about her dreams. The first meeting between the two showed Maddox just how well she can obey commands, only Cora soon finds out that he's to become her English teacher...






So, I somewhat cheated before starting my review; I really was curious to find out what others thought about it and was floored at how man thought it was the story between a teen and much older men. Which couldn't be further from the truth. First, Cora is 18, living with her stepfather about to start her senior year (so maybe that's where the confusion lies, in the fact that she's about to start her last year in high school when it all starts). Second, the 'perverts' are, yes, older men; Maddox being a dominant Daddy Dom type, and then there's the other men that surround the young woman, who are pigs. I believe we've all known those types- the kind of men who don't stop to think before they speak or act. But I digress; albeit the mystery behind the first chapter, which makes this story entirely suspenseful and mysterious as you try to figure out who Mr X is, it's still a love story with a whole lot of Dominance and Submission. Which, if you've read any of Isabella Starling's books before, or even any of her collaborations, you'll come to expect these relationships to push the boundaries and even your comfort. I personally loved this book and can't wait to read it again to see if I could have figured everything out before it was spelled out for me. It was thrilling, captivating and downright delicious!

View all my reviews


0 comments :

Post a Comment